|Component / REF||XGKY-001||XGKY-001-5||XGKY-001-25|
|Test Cassette||1 test||5 tests||25 tests|
|Swab||1 piece||5 pcs||25 pcs|
|Sample Lysis Solution||1 tube||5 tubes||25 tubes|
|Specimen Transport Bag||1 piece||5 pcs||25 pcs|
|Instructions For Use||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece|
|Certificate of Conformity||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece|
Step 1: Sampling
Step 2: Testing
1. Remove an extraction tube from the kit and a test box from the film bag by tearing the notch. Put them on the horizontal plane.
2. After sampling, soak the smear below the liquid level of the sample extraction buffer, rotate and press 5 times. Immerse time of smear at least 15 s.
3. Remove the swab and press the edge of the tube to squeeze out the liquid inthe swab. Throw the swab into the biological hazardous waste.
4. Fix the pipette cover firmly on the top of the suction tube. Then gently turn the extraction tube 5 times.
5. Transfer 2 to 3 drops (about 100 ul) of the sample to the sample surface of the test band and start the timer. Note: if frozen samples are used, the samples must have room temperature.
Step 3: Reading
15 mins later, read the results visually. (Note: do NOT read the results after 20 minutes！)
Colored bands appear at both test line (T) and control line (C). It indicates apositiveresult for the SARS-CoV-2 antigens in the specimen.
Colored band appear at control line (C) only. It indicates that the concentration ofthe SARS-CoV-2 antigens does not exist or below the detection limit of the test.
No visible colored band appears at control line after performing the test. The directions may not have been followed correctly or the test may have deteriorated. It is recommended that the specimen be re-tested.
|Product Name||Cat. No||Size||Specimen||Shelf Life||Trans. & Sto. Temp.|
|SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Detection kit (Latex Chromatography)||XGKY-001||1test/kit||Nasopharyngeal Swab||18 Months||2-30℃ / 36-86℉|